Sunday, January 22, 2006

Intro!

After many long hours spent searching for more information on the web and not being able to find much, I decided to create the resource I so need.

My daughter was born at 28 weeks and had a grade 4 IVH, resulting in hemiparesis cerebral palsy on the right side. She was diagnosed at 11 months.

She is now 16 months old and we are doing some sort of therapy three times a week. Tuesdays we go to Hollyridge, a center for developmental delays, for a group preschool. We work on fine and gross motor skills, sensory, etc.. On Thursdays we go to physical therapy and on Fridays an occupational therapist comes to our home.

I'm hoping to create both a resource for others and record for my family.

Feel free to email and ask any questions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know i have posted on a more recent post i am an adult with CP I was born at 23 weeks and five days gestation I am a college graduate as well my blog is linked to this comment just click the username thanks

koullis said...

hi i am looking for shanon wells