Tuesday, April 17, 2007

We have a date!!!

We now know what the latest date that Elise could make her arrival -- June 5th! This also happens to be our wedding anniversary. I had thought to keep it somewhat a secret, but I can't resist.

My appointment yesterday went well. BP was nice, weight was good, etc. etc.. I'm on to appointments every two weeks now that I have hit 32 weeks.

Darsie is doing great as usual! She is talking more and more each day and I think her preschool teachers really enjoy her and have seen a lot of progress. Her preschool ends in June and she will be on break until September when she will transition from Hollyridge to the school district! I can't believe that she is growing up so fast and that she will be 3! YIKES!

1 comment:

Swistle said...

How exciting! June 5th--what a nice birthday. Or, if you feel like going into labor earlier than that, go on May 31st and our babies can have the same birthday!