Thursday, November 01, 2007

In search of...

some great jeans!

I've recently been wearing these from Old Navy. I am short and so, guess what, I get the short version. I loooove them so much that I have two pairs in different shades. I just noticed that Old Navy is selling a wide-leg version that I will have to check out. They don't ride so low you have to worry about how much butt you are showing or go so high you don't have to wear a top. They hold my muffin top in nicely as well.

My husband reads this so I think I might start dropping a hint or two. Or three or four. Love you Big Daddy Long Legs!

1 comment:

Mommy Daisy said...

Those jeans are cute! My jeans never fit right. I just give in and buy some that aren't horrible on me. I'll have to check out Old Navy's. I just might give in and buy a pair this month. It will bring my jeans total to 2 or my pants total to 3. Yikes, my wardrobe needs help. Love your taste in other clothes there too. I hope your hubby gets the hints.