Wednesday, June 11, 2008

All Better

Thank you everyone for your well wishes and thoughts. Darsie has made it through the stomach bug just fine. There were a few times that both Jeff and I were extremely worried about her and were on the verge of taking her in and then she would perk up. Sick young kids are one of the toughest things, ever. They can go to fine to bad in the matter of seconds (and vice versus, of course). Unpredictable little buggers.

I've got a list 18-million items long of things that need to be done, so I'm going to sign off now. I'll be back, soon, I promise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

unpredictable for sure. My kiddo picked up a stomach bug this past weekend, on the hottest day of the year so far. I had no choice but to take him into the ER, as it was too hot to not be keeping fluids down. I am glad to hear its all better!

Nowheymama said...

Please tell us about your new banner when you can. Did you make it?