Thursday, May 06, 2010

Pure Craziness...

Yesterday, Elise took a big bite out of a jalapeno and then rubbed it in her eyes.

Today, I've caught her sneaking mini Oreos a handful of times.

Darsie soaked her tshirt just as the bus was coming up the driveway.

Somebody drew all over their baby brother.

Darsie packed her own lunch for school...which also means that an entire box of Uncrustables (Yes, I'm one of THOSE parents) has been scattered to the ends of the earth, or at least strewn throughout the house.

And somehow, the house that was clean last night when we went to bed is now trashed.

Life with three children. I wouldn't trade it for the world but man, can it be crazy at times!

Oh, and I just found Elise digging around in a potted plant with a pencil....

5 comments:

Katy said...

Those days. I think we all have them.

Also, I think uncrustables are a sure sign of the apocalypse. No comment on your mother with that--its' just the uncrustables freak me out.

CAQuincy said...

Mmmmm...Uncrustables.

My kids pack their own lunches, too. My biggest pet peeve? Finding empty boxes/packages left in the cabinet. And the refrigerator!

I caught my 10-yo flinging grapes across the kitchen because "they were bad." Um...? And she has started sneaking into the pop-tarts again.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Hang on mama! and enjoy amist the work it causes :)

big blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

AJU5's Mom said...

Wow - That was a crazy day! And I am guessing the little guy enjoyed the attention enough to not complain while getting drawn on...

Mommy Daisy said...

Ha ha! I don't think motherhood would be complete without some moments like that. :D It's what keeps us on our toes.