Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Food!


We are extremely lucky that D doesn't have any eating issues. She loves food! Her only problem is with weight gain, which I think most preemies probably have this issue. Well, and of course constipation, but I split about whether or not this is an eating issue.

Anyways, D loves to eat, but we have a hard time getting fruits and vegetables into her. I don't know if she doesn't like the texture, if she doesn't like the taste, or what the issue is exactly. I give her a fruit at breakfast and lunch and a vegetable at lunch and dinner, but I'm still thinking she isn't getting enough.

I think the solution at the moment is to make muffins with carrots and apples in them. I have a couple of recipes I'm going to test drive, but when I find one that is good, I'll be sure to share.

No comments: