Monday, November 27, 2006

More on Sleep.

We switched D to a toddler bed and I'm happy to report that there have been no more nights on the couch. Instead, I lay down with Darsie in our bed to fall asleep, and then when Jeff and I go to bed, we move her to her bed. She is still waking up once in the night to eat, so I will lay down with her until she is asleep, and then back to bed I go. She actually likes the new bed and will crawl in and out of it during the day and lay a baby or two in there and cover them up. With her crib, she would just scream.

So, dare I say, a small step of progress? We still have a long ways to go...but we are working on it.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I'm really REALLY enjoying turkey sandwiches with lots of mayo and cheddar cheese right now. In fact, it is only 10 A.M. and I am enjoying one as we speak :)

No comments: