Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ugh...blogging...

I will often times go back and reread posts and just think bleh. I wish that blogging was more train of thought from my head rather than train of thought through my fingers because it gets seriously messed up somewhere between my brain and my keyboard. *I* think I'm much more eloquent than my blog writing portrays but who really knows. I think part of it has to be that even when I have the time to sit down and write something out I either have a child needing me or a list of things in my head that need to be done.

At least my girls are cute.




And my husband is a hunk who knows how to fix brakes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're eloquent...and funny too!

Swistle said...

I LOVE that picture of you with the two girls!

Jennifer said...

You live in seattle? Oh my goodness I live in Puyallup!

BTW, I will be taking CPR classes and I am VERY expirienced with babysitting. email me! tinkwink92@yahoo.com