Friday, July 25, 2008

When life hands you lemons...

Things have been pretty bleh around here. My husband has gout, I had the world's worst ever sinus headache, and my sewing machine has decided to skip stitches.

Luckily, my husband got medicine, my headache went away, but I think my sewing machine is headed for the scrap heap. We thought that it was fixed last night but it has resorted back to its shenanigans this morning. New needle, rethread, new thread, cleaning, oil, and the thing is skipping stitches. I've consulted the manual, consulted the internet, and have tried everything. I should be so "woe is me" over it, as it only cost $80 new but I sew every day and therefore...I feel a little lost without my trusty side kick.

Of course it doesn't help that I still haven't sent my Pay It Forward and I'm in the middle of about 10 other projects.

Booo.

3 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

Oh boy, I'll go make some lemonade for you. :D Hope things get better.

Nowheymama said...

On the bright side, it's time for some fun sewing machine shopping!

bettyninja said...

Arg- so much stinkiness. Well, hopefully I will get the whale goodies out to you this weekend and you should have it by late next week. Hopefully that will be like some lemonade for you :)