Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Living for the Weekends

I've been a bad blogger. This beautiful weather and having my husband home over the weekends turns me into such a lump. We try to spend as much time outside as humanly possible.


This weekend we tried to fly a kite..unsuccessfully I might add. There were gusts of wind but just not enough consistent wind. Plus, I think our Costco special kite just isn't up to par with a real high-flying kite.


Anyways, we had fun trying and afterwards we sat in the sun and ate popsicles...a favorite treat of ours these days. D decided to steal my popsicle and that she would not share with anybody. Of course after making such a mess, she had to take a bath. We still bathe her in the kitchen sink as it is so much easier on my back and knees. I guess soon we'll give the big tub a chance.

After the bath it was time for some fun and games with papa. He has devised the "manpron" for all your papa's that want to carry your babes.


No comments: