Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Doo-doo day!






We went for a boat trip to celebrate Father's Day and had a glorious day despite running very low on gas and engine troubles. All things are are hopefully easily fixed.

Darsie was quite the silly little clam this weekend. Between wearing her glasses upside down (as shown above) and parading around the house naked and wearing a clear backpack full of plastic animals (not featured here but well documented with photos), she had us laughing the whole weekend. Elise is going through an awkward pimply newborn phase, but still cute nonetheless.

Hope everyone else had a great day, too!

1 comment:

Swistle said...

1) I love "silly little clam."

2) My newborns always do that pimply thing, too.

3) I love Darsie's hoodie! I was THIS CLOSE to buying that for Elizabeth! I couldn't decide between that one and the one in blues/purples.

4) I've been wanting cookies ever since you posted the challenge.