Friday, August 08, 2008

A Couple of New Etsy Listings

Jeff and I are busily working at putting together a different site for my Etsy/Sewing stuff, so please stay tuned as this blog will revert back to being more family-orientated.

I just listed two new items today. If you like them but are interested in a different fabric selection, just e-mail, leave a comment, or convo me through Etsy.

Plastic Bag Holder

MommyDaisy asked me awhile back about plastic shopping bag holders. I searched high and low and even put together a couple of different prototypes before this one was created. It has an open top for easy stuffing and a drawstring bottom so you can customize the opening size. It holds approximately 10 bags. $7 each and $2 for shipping/$1 if combined with another item. Please excuse the horrible photo, all of our doors are unfinished.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14098224




Flip Video Camera and Electronic Devices Pouch

I love my Flip Ultra Video Camera but I DESPISED the pouch that came with it so I developed my own! This one is lined inside on the two larger sides (where the viewing screen and lens are located) with wool blend felt to help protect your item from fingerprints and lint. $8 each with $2 shipping or $1 if combined with something else.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=14098545



2 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

Oh, very nice. I will be saving up some money. ;)

I just saw a Flip camera at the store the other night. Interesting.

Sarah said...

That flip camera holder is adorable! My mom loves hers, so I am bookmarking this idea for a Christmas gift.