Monday, August 04, 2008

Crayon Rolls!

So, crayon rolls are up here.

crayonrollrolledup

Here are the two fabric choices that I am currently offering the rolls in. Numbers and Apples & Pears.
crayonrollfabrics

Just to warn you all, I am running short on my numbers fabric already. I'm going to be searching high and low for some more tomorrow but in the time being, I'm limited to only THREE more rolls in the number fabric. I have plenty of the apples & pears fabric.

In addition to the ties I've previously showcased, I'm offering the rolls with a snap strap. I find this easier and neater than the ties which were a bit cumbersome. You can order a roll with either a snap strap or a set of ties for the same price.
crayonrollsnaps

My crayon rolls hold 24 crayons and are shipped to you stocked with 24 Crayola crayons. For the month of August I am also including free shipping.
crayonrollcrayons

My dear husband is currently helping me set up another web site so that I can more easily showcase my "products". I will let you all know when it is up and running and operational.

And to hear Darsie's rendition of "Three Little Piggies", click here:

3 comments:

CAQuincy said...

I just LOVE your crayon rolls! So neat!

bettyninja said...

Shannon- You have join this new virtual quilt bee that may be getting underway. I am a total virtual quilt bee addict and want to join too. See the post on this blog: http://smallfox.typepad.com/

Mommy Daisy said...

Very cool!