Saturday, August 16, 2008

A weekend etsy listing




http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14324881

We all love taking photographs of our wee babies and watching as they grow. Those first 12 months are a period of such miraculous change!

I've created a set of 13 Gerber cotton tagless onesies with the numbers 0-12 appliquéd and stitched to them. I've prewashed them in gentle baby detergent and dried them without dryer sheets so they are ready to be worn and photographed upon arrival.

How adorable will it be once the final year is up and you have 13 months of your baby wearing a onesie with the corresponding number?

The photos only show 0-2 but you will be receiving a set of THIRTEEN white cotton onesies with the corresponding numbers.

Sizes will correspond appropriately for the month. If you are expecting a big or small baby, convo me for "custom" sizing.

Please convo me for different available fabrics.

These are handmade by me in a smoke free home.

$65 for thirteen appliqued onesies.

4 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

What a great idea! You're so clever! They are very cute too! They would make a great baby shower gift.

bettyninja said...

Adorable.

Nowheymama said...

I agree with Mommy Daisy--what a great gift these would make.

Laura said...

How smart are you??? very, I say. Patent it.