Friday, March 07, 2008

28

Just this and a little of that

I taught myself to sew. I probably am not very good at it, but I don't know any better if I do. It is relaxing to me, though.

We are (hopefully) going out on the boat overnight this weekend. We are planning to meet my inlaws at a little place called Penrose Point.

I could eat turkey sandwiches for every meal, even breakfast, In fact, I have had turkey sandwiches for breakfast at least three times this week, including today.

It was my birthday yesterday, hello 28!

I went out to coffee, lunch, and dinner yesterday. Lady of leisure.

Happy weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Katy said...

Happy 28!

I could eat peanut butter sandwiches for every meal--they make an awesome breakfast.

Why do you think right hemi is better than left?

Pickles and Dimes said...

Happy birthday! I've got nearly 6 years on you. :)

Mommy Daisy said...

Happy birthday! It sounds like you had a nice one. :)

Swistle said...

Happy birthday! I love turkey sandwiches, too.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday...and now I feel old. ;) I hope you have a wonderful weekend. You deserve it, just as surely as you are a good seamstress. My daughter would gladly dine with you three times daily, if it were to be turkey sandwiches.

Black Sheeped said...

Happy birthday!

For the record, I spent about three hours this afternoon scowling at a sewing machine manual, trying to figure out how to THREAD it. I was given the machine for my birthday, and I thought I should, you know, try to use it. I had to take a couple of "slow calming breaths" breaks, but eventually I got the thread all appropriately placed.

Hard!