Monday, March 10, 2008

A Weekend on the Water


Fueling up the boat
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Setting up our navigation center
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Going under the Tacoma Narrows bridge
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Jeff, D, Annabelle (our pup) and Molly (the in law's pup) on the dinghy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Elise sits!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Penrose Point
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The Narrows (again)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



D and Annabelle, too much excitement for one weekend
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Towing the new dinghy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




10 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

Awesome photos. You are a gorgeous family. The boat looks like so much fun. I think I would like to do a little boat trip like that some day. Fun!

Swistle said...

Oh, I love these photo-essays!

Bird said...

HOoray for Elise's new milestone. Charlie is getting pretty good too. He's still got his hands down, but he's straightened all the way up and I know he'll be doing it soon.

Boating looks like fun. Do you guys sleep on the boat?

Black Sheeped said...

I want to go, too. I love the colors!

Bird said...

We do have a lot scheduled, but I like it. I think the more we do early the better the results. I'd have the OT come twice a week if I could swing it. I heart our OT.

Can't wait to hear what they say about Elise.

Laura said...

Those are great pictures... And I love the "So what, I'm sitting" look on Elise's face.

momofthree said...

Shannon, i happened to come across your blog today, i actually cant remember the trail of how, but here i am and i love it, your daughters are beutiful and you and your husband sound like great parents! I also have 2 daughters but i also have a son,,yes i am a mom of 3,,,oh yah, i know how i stumpled on your blog, i actually googled Sticky Bun recipes and came across the one in your blog! I am making it this weekend. Well thanks for the pictures and keep up the great "mom" work, i as well am 28! send me your email and i can share some pics of my 3.
thanks for the smiles
Missy

desperate housewife said...

That looks so fun... We used to have a boat when I was a kid. It was a lot of trouble, I remember, taking the boat to and fro and getting it in the water, but it was worth it.

Nicki Mann said...

Looks beautiful and fun! But weren't you cold???

Pickles & Dimes said...

My god, how old are you? I thought that first picture was going to be of some teenager!

I love your boat; sometimes I dream about living in a house boat. And then I remember I'd probably need to take swimming lessons for that to happen.