Monday, March 10, 2008

A Weekend on the Water


Fueling up the boat
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Setting up our navigation center
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Going under the Tacoma Narrows bridge
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Jeff, D, Annabelle (our pup) and Molly (the in law's pup) on the dinghy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Elise sits!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Penrose Point
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The Narrows (again)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



D and Annabelle, too much excitement for one weekend
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Towing the new dinghy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




10 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

Awesome photos. You are a gorgeous family. The boat looks like so much fun. I think I would like to do a little boat trip like that some day. Fun!

Swistle said...

Oh, I love these photo-essays!

Katy said...

HOoray for Elise's new milestone. Charlie is getting pretty good too. He's still got his hands down, but he's straightened all the way up and I know he'll be doing it soon.

Boating looks like fun. Do you guys sleep on the boat?

Black Sheeped said...

I want to go, too. I love the colors!

Katy said...

We do have a lot scheduled, but I like it. I think the more we do early the better the results. I'd have the OT come twice a week if I could swing it. I heart our OT.

Can't wait to hear what they say about Elise.

Laura said...

Those are great pictures... And I love the "So what, I'm sitting" look on Elise's face.

momofthree said...

Shannon, i happened to come across your blog today, i actually cant remember the trail of how, but here i am and i love it, your daughters are beutiful and you and your husband sound like great parents! I also have 2 daughters but i also have a son,,yes i am a mom of 3,,,oh yah, i know how i stumpled on your blog, i actually googled Sticky Bun recipes and came across the one in your blog! I am making it this weekend. Well thanks for the pictures and keep up the great "mom" work, i as well am 28! send me your email and i can share some pics of my 3.
thanks for the smiles
Missy

Sarah said...

That looks so fun... We used to have a boat when I was a kid. It was a lot of trouble, I remember, taking the boat to and fro and getting it in the water, but it was worth it.

Angel The Alien said...

Looks beautiful and fun! But weren't you cold???

Pickles and Dimes said...

My god, how old are you? I thought that first picture was going to be of some teenager!

I love your boat; sometimes I dream about living in a house boat. And then I remember I'd probably need to take swimming lessons for that to happen.