Monday, March 24, 2008

Shower Experiment - Days 1 & 2

I haven't forgotten about the Shower Experiment, I SWEAR! We left the girls with a set of grandparents and hit the road for Ocean Shores for a couple of days last week and adding in Easter, I am woefully behind on this.

The Shower Cleaner is easy to operate. You push the button on the front and it beeps for a few seconds and then it spins around a couple of times and sprays the cleanser. In our shower, it sprays about...oh 5 1/2 feet up. I don't get out my measuring tape, but it sprays taller than me.

I *think* it is starting to work, at least we are seeing a new water beading pattern on the glass.

Anyways, photographic evidence of...something?

DAY ONE

Glass Door
day01_door

Tile Floor
day01_floor

Tile Wall
day01_tile

DAY TWO

Glass Door
day02_door

Tile Floor
day02_floor

Tile Wall
day02_tile

2 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

Hard to tell, but I think it looks a bit shiner? Therefore cleaner. Hey, if it keeps you from scrubbing, I'm for it. :D

Brianne Hudgins Photography said...

I was thinking the grout looks a little better (I'm no good at telling cleanliness on shower doors!) We have that same pink residuey water ... I hate that crap.