Monday, March 03, 2008

In an attempt..

In an attempt to not become THAT mom (you all know who I'm talking about, the mom who wears jeans, dinghy tennis shoes, and has stringy hair in pony tail), I bought some new shoes this weekend to replace the dinghy tennis shoes (sneakers, whatever they are called). I got low top brown converse from Fred Meyer's. I have coveted these shoes for..well, a few days. Last Fridy I had gone to the store for milk and decided to try shoes on, too. For many months, I had wanted these low top converse with birds on them, but even the smallest women's size is TOO BIG. BUT, the boys size 2 fits like a charm.

Oh yeah, I also took a shower.

8 comments:

Pickles and Dimes said...

Yay for fun new shoes! I can't wait for spring to wear my red heels that have been languishing in my closet for nearly 6 months now.

Sarah said...

Your feet are so tiny! I'm always jealous of women with dainty little feminine feet. After Eli, my feet are up to a 9 in some brands!
Also: congrats on the shower! I must get me one of those someday soon...

Anonymous said...

I love Converse. So cute and comfy!

And a shower ALWAYS helps, doesn't it? : )

Mommy Daisy said...

Hmm, I'm one of those moms. (Bows her head in shame.) Except I must shower each day to keep my sanity!

Laura said...

Oh no... I am THAT mom... Sigh... ;)

Shannon said...

I'm still that mom...just with nicer shoes :)

Black Sheeped said...

I wear kids' shoes too, sometimes! I like them because they are typically wider and sturdier than adult shoes, and I am c-l-u-m-s-y.

iheartchocolate said...

showers are good. New shoes are better.