Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Shower Experiment - Days 3 & 4

I'm really hoping for a vast improvement in the next few days because I feel like the cleanliness of the shower is going downhill quickly. It may be that the accumulation of preschooler fingerprints on the outside of the door is throwing false results, too. However, if this stuff can cut through the pink scum that my water leaves everywhere, it is a miracle.

I will say that on the faucet handle, I think the hard water spots have disappeared.
So, I forgot to take photos of day 3, so you are spared.

At the end of the 14 days, I'm going to scrub it until it bleeds with oxyclean and we will see the difference.

But, here is DAY 4:

day03_door

day04_floor

day04_tile

On another note - preschoolers. Mine still wants to take only baby tylenol, not the ones for kids her age/size. What to do? How did you "graduate" your kids? She won't even do the meltaways, instead grabs her tongue like it is on fire.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I have no advise on the Tylenol thing- it took me until SIXTEEN YEARS OLD to learn how to swallow pills.

Mommy Daisy said...

The grout in the shower is looking cleaner, no?

The Tylenol? I say just let her take the baby stuff for now. What does it hurt? Maybe she'll take the "big girl" kind in the future.

Laura said...

I talked with James's doctor and he gave me the dosage of baby stuff for a child his size. He took that stuff for years past when he should have "graduated". I would call the doctor and see if they have any advice for you.

Katy said...

I like the idea of just giving it to her if the doctor will give you the increased dosage. She's a little tiny thing, maybe she doesn't need all that medicine.

I don't know what to tell you about the shower--I guess we'll just have to wait till the end of the trial to see how successful that thing is.