Friday, September 28, 2007

This is how, uh huh uh huh, we like it

So, Swistle does ear hats. Here at our house, we have one cute ear hat. Note to self, find said ear hat for photos before Elise's head outgrows it. However, we also have mullet hat.

I think I have one of Darsie wearing the hat, too. I just have to find it.

It is actually a hat not entirely composed of fake fur. Jeff wore it one winter weekend when he drove a Jeep CJ from California to Washington. The stories of that trip are hilarious (like brakes going out descending into Oregon) but in his words "At least the heater worked".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute :)

Mommy Daisy said...

That is cute, and funny too!

Awesome Mom said...

Hahaa! That is too cute. I love doing stuff like that to my kids.

Laura said...

Elise makes that hat look awesome, she's so cute. As they say on America's Next Top Model, "She makes me want to go out and buy a mullet hat".

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

That is just too cute! Must be something with the name! (my daughter's name is Elise, too!)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so funny.