Saturday, July 01, 2006

Crawling, Cruising, Pulling Up

We've had a LOT of recent developmental developments here at the Darsie-Clan house lately. D has been cruising really well for awhile, but in the past week or so she has started pulling up. We've found her standing in the crib in the mornings sometimes.

But the biggest development - Darsie is CRAWLING!!! All of her therapists said she wouldn't since she hadn't done it yet and her right arm is pretty weak. But our little lady showed them!

Please excuse the smear of chocolate strategically placed on her onesie. We were enjoying a peanut butter chocolate granola bar prior to our photo op.












6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo D! Great job crawling...and awesome pics. I feel like I was almost there.

Danielle (d_dietcoke)

Tammy said...

So wonderful. I love that both hands are flat. Great job Darcie! So much work for our little ones to accomplish these milestones. Way to go. Truly "Independece day" she's off and running in no time. Vroom....
(please forgive me little sleep around here making me so very goofey) LOL

Kim said...

You go, Girl! You are such an amazing miracle!

Anonymous said...

Way to Go Darcie!

Mete said...

Congratulations!

Robyn said...

Wow Shannon, D is doing SO well! I saw your link on the messageboard and thought I'd check out your blog. You must be so proud of her :)