Wednesday, January 14, 2009

March for Babies

I've decided to walk on May 2nd in Silverdale for March of Dimes at their annual March for Babies event. I'm going to entice everyone to donate to March of Dimes by offering a raffle. The prize will be the winner's choice: either a bag in this shape OR a baby quilt. Once the raffle has been held, the winner can choose their item and the color theme.

So, for each dollar that you donate to the March of Dimes, you receive one chance in the raffle. You have until midnight of May 1st to donate.

If you are interested in donating an item to the raffle, please e-mail me at lilliputianmama AT gmail DOT com.

If you donate through my page at March of Dimes, I *think* it will let me know. If you make another donation (you can donate to any walker or just by yourself, it is all good in my book) just send me an email confirmation of your donation.

3 comments:

The Stitching Surgeon said...

Oh...I'm definately going to donate...how do we let you know when/what we have donated?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your efforts in March for Babies, Shannon! Glad to mention you on our blog!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.