Saturday, January 13, 2007

18 weeks, whah????

I don't how it has managed to be 18 weeks into this pregnancy, but somehow it has. CRAZY! Anyways, all is well with the baby and with me. BP continues to behave itself. The reading at the doctor's office was 108/68, I've gained a total of 9 pounds so far, and the heartbeat was 142. We scheduled the next ultrasound for the morning of the 29th, so hoping everything continues to look good there.

Darsie is NOT so sure about this "baby" that we keep talking about. Anybody have any good recommendations on preparing a young child on a sibling's arrival?

Darsie is also really starting to like the idea of potty training. We aren't pushing her to do anything but simply ask her if she wants to sit on the potty. Yesterday, she said she did and she actually peed in the potty, a major first! She has pooped in the potty plenty, but never peed.

I never in a million years thought I would ever write a blog about pooping and peeing, especially in a "potty". But here I am.

There is no shame in motherhood, right?

No comments: