Thursday, November 15, 2007

Etsy Pick #12

Do you have a bride-to-be that you are buying a Christmas present for? Well, I think that this Wedding Guest Organizer by Serendipity: Beyond Design would be JUST the present for her (or for an OCD groom). This could help brides across the world avoid "oops" like the one discussed on Swistle.

I promise to blog about more than Etsy one of these days. I have my hands in too many fires at the moment and Etsy is fun and pretty effortless.

Prior Etsy Picks

#1 KaraRee's Shop - the loveliest original acrylic, watercolor, and mixed-media creations

#2 Sudlow - the most gorgeous, beautiful, creative jewelry

#3 Seabreezestudio - great handmade purses, card holders, zippered pouches, etc.

#4 Mikeatron's - hilarious art prints

#5 Small Beans - adorable children's items

#6 Marymee Studio - beautiful ceramics

#7 Off Woodland Lane or Sign Language - family signs

#8 You and Your Little Brother - Funky stuffed creatures

#9 Annie's Sweatshop - eco-friendly dog accessories

#10 Elly Nelly - wall graphics

#11 Wooden Toys

2 comments:

Swistle said...

I've really been loving these Etsy posts. I also like how you list former ones in each new entry, because I keep being like, "OH YEAH, I meant to go back to that place!"

Anonymous said...

Great ideas!!