Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Etsy Pick #4

Do you love hilarious art prints that are also GORGEOUS? Thank go visit Mikeatron's Etsy shop. Even better for me, he is a Seattle artist and I live just outside of Seattle. So, not only am I buying ART but LOCAL ART. Two wins!

I'm seriously thinking about getting one for my husband to display in his office.

Maybe this one or perhaps this one. I think my father-in-law might enjoy this one.

I might have to decorate D's backpack with these since she is one of FOUR girls in her class that have the SAME backpack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prior Etsy Picks

#1 KaraRee's Shop - the loveliest original acrylic, watercolor, and mixed-media creations

#2 Sudlow - the most gorgeous, beautiful, creative jewelry

#3 Seabreezestudio - great handmade purses, card holders, zippered pouches, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god: "Cerberus Gets The Mail"? AWESOME.