Friday, November 09, 2007

Etsy Pick #6

Did you know that I went to a program for ceramics after high school? It was the California State Summer School for the Arts. You had to submit slides of your work and all that jazz. Looking back, I have no idea how I ever was accepted because I SUCKED.

Anyways, this lady doesn't suck. So go and visit Marymee Studio and check her stuff out. This is one of my favorites.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prior Etsy Picks

#1 KaraRee's Shop - the loveliest original acrylic, watercolor, and mixed-media creations

#2 Sudlow - the most gorgeous, beautiful, creative jewelry

#3 Seabreezestudio - great handmade purses, card holders, zippered pouches, etc.

#4 Mikeatron's - hilarious art prints

#5 Small Beans - adorable children's items

No comments: